Retail Eyes Europe's leading customer experience improvement company becomes part of Market Force.
Analytics - Too Much Data, Not Enough Insight?
Too much data. Not enough insight. That can often be the fear for many companies who have multiple channels of customer data. Yet locked within all that data is the single, unified story that you need to understand what’s happening in your stores.
That’s the crucial role of analytics and where Market Force excels.
Our analytic teams use a variety of patent-pending analytic programmes to unlock all of your customer data and provide you with the customer intelligence that maps out what matters most to your customers experience.
The output tells you where to focus, why to focus there and what you can expect in financial return if you do.
Our analytics will:
- Determine the key drivers of your customers’ satisfaction, and like-for-like sales
- Reveal areas that are putting your brand at risk according to both customer expectations and measured in-store performance.
- Highlight high performing stores to model best practices, and identify low performing stores for improvement
- Identify specific actions and behaviours that you can benchmark, train, and monitor for improvement
- Track how changes impact your performance over time
This cohesive picture of what’s happening in your stores will help you improve average transaction values, customer retention and advocacy, and ultimately profit.