Retail Eyes Europe's leading customer experience improvement company becomes part of Market Force.
Careers At Market Force
Market Force is one of the most successful and fastest growing customer intelligence companies in the UK. The foundation of our success is due to the people who work here.
Surrounded by passionate, high calibre individuals, we offer a lively stimulating place to work, where emphasis is placed on giving every individual the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential and add real value to our clients.
Click on the links below to see the opportunity
Salary: £7.72 per hour + Company Bonus Hours: Mon - Thurs 6pm - 10pm or Sat 9am - 5pm & Sun 9am - 5pm Based: Milton Keynes
The Completion Co-ordinator is responsible for the on time completion of our clients programs and you will be liaising closely with our shopper database on a daily basis to ensure all jobs are filled.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring of assignments in progress
- Placement of any available mystery assignments
- Resolving any queries raised by our team of Proofreaders in a timely and accurate manner by gleaning information from our shoppers
There may be the need to make a final edit to reports and it is therefore essential you have a good grasp of the English language and meticulous attention to detail.
Based: Milton Keynes
As a proven Account Manager you will be responsible for forging strong top-level relationships with clients and providing them with key insights about their customers’ experiences and where improvements can be made. You will be commercially astute with an aptitude for business development and strategic relationship development.
As a key part of this role you will draw upon your abilities to analyse and present data, utilising our industry leading Customer Intelligence Platform, and bring the key elements and messages of our programmes to life.
Your strong presentation skills and confidence to speak in front of large groups will be essential as you will be required to present in a variety of environments from the boardroom to location level.
In this role you will spend on average 3 days a week in the field with clients presenting results and providing advice and guidance on how to improve their customers’ experiences.
Reporting into a Business Manager, you will also need to ensure key internal relationships are maintained as you will be working closely with our broader Commercial and Operational Teams in delivering successful customer experience programmes.
Prior experience in customer research programmes is desirable but not absolutely necessary. However, a solid understanding of customer experience in retail and hospitality environments will be a key strength.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, dynamic business with aggressive growth plans and provide you with significant exposure to some of the World’s largest brands and businesses.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Understanding client objectives and continually qualifying client needs through communicating to and meeting with clients at strategic and head office levels
- Developing good working relationships with clients throughout their businesses – from the shop floor to the board room and continually listening to, and feeding back, our recommendations and suggestions for development and improvement
- Attending client meetings by regularly travelling to local, area, regional and national levels to deliver high-impact presentations and clearly interpret and discuss results in a practical and meaningful format
- To seek every opportunity to meet with our clients at every level of their business and to discuss the development of our programmes
- Understanding and tracking of programme profitability against measured forecasts
- To attend quarterly Business Planning meetings and agree points of further action to be tracked in a Performance Development Plan with your Business Managers
If you are a team player with a passion for customer experience, high standards and successful delivery to clients, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for any of the roles above and you have the relevant background, please send your CV with covering letter telling us why you’d be the perfect person to join Market Force to firstname.lastname@example.org