Retail Eyes Europe's leading customer experience improvement company becomes part of Market Force.
Contact Centre Services
Your customers can and do experience problems. How you handle these problems will determine whether they stay a customer or not.
Often, through unavoidable events, customers can encounter problems. Whether this is due to a faulty product, availability or system error, your customer will want to voice this issue to you, but did you know that your most loyal customers are often the first to get in touch when this happens?
Market Force’s Contact Centre Support allows you to be there with a friendly voice when a customer contacts you following a negative customer experience and resolve the issue, whether it occurred in a store or even on your website.
We can provide you with:
- Highly trained, multi-lingual staff who are able to respond to customer queries and provide solutions in a friendly, efficient manner via your 0800 number, website or social media
- An automated platform that files, indexes and monitors all issue from initial contract through to resolution with round the clock access
- Personalised follow up correspondence such as letters, gift cards, discount notification or email notes from your directors or executive team members
- Combined analytics with other Customer Intelligence feedback channels such as Customer Satisfaction, Internal Audit or Mystery Shopping for a full in-depth view of your customers
Far more than an average outsourced call centre solution, we offer you a full service response centre for all of your customer channels to solve the problem quickly and effectively giving you the best chance to not only save an unhappy customer but cement their loyalty to you and become a brand advocate.
Post-Call Surveys: How is your contact centre performing?
We also offer automated post-call surveys where we evaluate using a number of scenarios, how your contact centre is performing against the needs of your customers whether it is our contact centre or your own.
Contact centre staff do not always understand the impact they have on a customer’s perception and experience they have with your brand and this, especially if negative, can have a lasting impression. Active post call surveying can help highlight the importance of customer experience and inform staff members where changes can be implemented and why.
Post Call Surveys offer:
- Improved contact centre efficiencies and performance
- Minimal staff turnover
- Accurate and informative staff feedback based on programme objectives
- Understanding and improved delivery of great customer experience
- Real-time data and analysis on queries, resolutions and customers perception of their contact centre experience