1. One (1) prize in the form of one (1) Gift Card will be awarded to Entrants each month for the duration of the promotion, selected randomly from Entrants of the contests. Prize will be posted to the winner by the Administrator.
If the winner is resident in United Kingdom - The form of the prize will be £100.00 Gift Card to be redeemed at J D Sports, Size, Bank, Champion or Cloggs. The form of the individual Gift Card will be confirmed at time of prize draw.
If the winner is resident in Eire - The form of the prize will be €100.00 Gift Card to be redeemed at Champion.
2. The prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
1. OPEN TO RESIDENTS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, EXCLUDING EMPLOYEES OF AND OTHER PERSONS CONNECTED WITH JD SPORTS FASHION PLC and Market Force Information (Europe) Limited (SEE BELOW UNDER "ELIGIBILITY").
2. To be eligible, you must be over the age of 18 and resident in the United Kingdom or Eire.
3. You are not eligible if, during the Contest period, you are (or you live with) or your immediate family member (parent, child, sibling and spouse of any of the foregoing) is an employee, representative, or agent of the Promoter or the Administrator or any of their subsidiaries, licensees or affiliate.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
5. The chances of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of the Promoter's outlets that are participating in the Contest.
6. By entering, entrants agree that the Promoter or its clients shall not bear any liability for, and entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold Promoter harmless from any losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from participation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law
CONTEST RULES AND HOW TO ENTER
7. There will be a series of distinct and separate contests each lasting
one (1) month across ten (10) websites. The initial contest starts on [10th April
2014] at midnight on the
websites and ends on [31st December 2016] at midnight.
Subsequent contests will follow each month, as below:
Midnight on 31st December 2015 through to midnight on 31st January 2016
Midnight on 31st January 2016 through to midnight on 29th February 2016
Midnight on 29th February 2016 through to midnight on 31st March 2016
Midnight on 31st March 2016 through to midnight on 30th April 2016
Midnight on 30th April 2016 through to midnight on 31st May 2016
Midnight on 31st May 2016 through to midnight on 30th June 2016
Midnight on 30th June 2016 through to midnight on 31st July 2016
Midnight on 31st July 2016 through to midnight on 31st August 2016
Midnight on 31st August 2016 through to midnight on 30th September 2016
Midnight on 30th September 2016 through to midnight on 31st October 2016
Midnight on 31st October 2016 through to midnight on 30th November 2016
Midnight on 30th November 2016through to midnight on 31st December 2016
Each subsequent contest will use the websites.
8. The Promoter in its sole discretion shall determine the number of contests to be held.
9. The Administrator will post notice that the contests have ended to the websites.
10. Entry to the contest is through receipt of a survey response card offered by a representative of the Promoter at a participating location, or through HTML invitation sent direct to entrants (together the "Invitation"). You must complete the survey online on the Website. Each Invitation response will be submitted to the draw for contest period within which it was received. To complete the survey on the Website, you must either enter the location details, or use the URL received in an email invitation.
11. This offer is limited to one survey entry per Invitation. Complete the survey within the designated selection fields marked within the on-line contest form. All areas marked with an asterisk ("*") must be filled out prior to submitting your form. Where areas marked with an * are not completed, the survey will not be entered into the draw. For each properly completed online survey, the entrant shall receive one (1) entry to the draw. Entrants will only be included in the draw for the period during which their response was received.
12. All surveys and information become the copyright and property of the Promoter and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter shall be entitled to randomly select a winner. The Promoter's decision is final.
13. For purposes of the contest draw, each person, household, group or organization is restricted to one (1) entry. This means that no matter how many surveys are completed, only one (1) response will be put forward for a draw in any one contest week. Entrants leaving a common telephone contact number will be considered, for purposes of the contest draw, to belong to the same household, group or organization and therefore are subject to the above restriction.
14. On the 5th business day following the last day of each contest, the Administrator will hold random draws for the contest which took place in the preceding month. A prize of will be awarded to one (1) randomly selected winner from the contest held within the previous month period.
15. The draws will be held at the office of our survey administrator; Market Force Information (Europe) Limited, Mount Mill Farm, Wicken, Milton Keynes. If a selected entrant chooses not to accept the prize, the prize will be deemed to be forfeited and no substitution or other compensation will be awarded.
16. The selected entrant will be contacted by email within twenty one (21) days of the draw and must accept and return the conditions of the prize by completing a declaration and release of liability. The declaration and release form confirms that the winning entrant complies with the Contest Rules outlined in this document and that they release the Promoter and Administrator; its parents and affiliates; the employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of each of the foregoing; and the heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns of the foregoing from any claims, demands, payments, actions, or causes of action for damages, loss or injury, arising as a result of participating in the Contest and accepting a Prize, which the winning entrant or their heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives or assigns may now or hereafter have against them.
17. If the selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules or has not completed the declaration and release of liability within twenty one (21) days of receipt, that entrant will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be randomly selected from the eligible entries received. If under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must accept and return the conditions of the prize by completing a declaration and release of liability on your behalf. The prize will be sent to the winner within four (4) to six (6) weeks of receipt of the declaration and release of liability. All taxes on prize are the responsibility of the winner.
18. By entering, contestants agree to abide by these Contest Rules and all decisions of the Promoter will be final and binding on all entrants. This Contest is subject to all applicable laws. For purposes of UK regulation, the Contest described herein is a prize draw.
19. By entering, entrants agree that the Promoter shall not bear any liability for (a) entries which are lost, postage-due, stolen, illegible, incomplete (or otherwise improperly completed), delayed or destroyed (including, in the case of on-line entries, as a result of failure of the website or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet), (b) the loss, theft or misuse of the prize, or (c) any property damage in any way attributable to this Contest or the prize (including, in the case of on-line entries, damage to any telephone network or lines, on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software) or resulting from downloading any material from the Contest website.
20. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrant who qualifies to win the prize. By entering, the winner grants the Promoter the right to use the winner's name, address, comments and/or likeness, without further compensation, in any advertising or publicity, except where prohibited by law. All entries become the property of the Promoter/Administrator who assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by the Promoter/Administrator on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or down loading any material in the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the entry form download portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, at its discretion, Promoter shall select winner from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
21. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Promoter and Administrator reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
22. Surveys obtained through fraudulent means or through an abuse of the Contest or in any way tampered with, forged, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or mechanically reproduced may, at the sole discretion of the Promoter and/or Administrator, be disqualified.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the contest at any time at its sole discretion and makes no representation as to how many contests will be held.
25. For the name of the winner for a specific monthly contest, send a self-addressed envelope to JD SPORTS FASHION CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY CONTEST c/o Market Force Information (Europe) Limited, Mount Mill Farm,Wicken, Milton Keynes MK19 6DG within thirty (30) days following the last day on the month in which the contest closing date falls. You must specify the applicable period for which you are requesting a winner's list. The winner's list will only be sent after the prize has been awarded.
26. The contest Promoter (hereinafter referred to as the "Promoter") is:
27. The Contest Administrator (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator") is:
Market Force Information (Europe) Limited
Mount Mill Farm
Milton Keynes MK19 6DG
28. For any information regarding the contest or the survey, please contact the Administrator.