PIZZAEXPRESS RESTAURANTS LIMITED (“[Client]” / the “Promoter”) CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY CONTEST (the "Contest").
1. One (1) prize in the form of Gift Card will be awarded to Entrants each month for the duration of the promotion, selected randomly from Entrants of both contests. Prizes will be posted to the winner by the Administrator.
If the winner is resident in United Kingdom – The form of the prize will be £500.00 Gift Card to be redeemed at PizzaExpress restaurants.
If the winner is resident in Eire - The form of the prize will be €500.00 Gift Vouchers to be redeemed at Milano restaurants. The form of the individual Gift Card will be confirmed at time of prize draw.
2. The prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
1. OPEN TO RESIDENTS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND EIRE, EXCLUDING EMPLOYEES OF AND OTHER PERSONS CONNECTED WITH PizzaExpress Restaurants Limited and Market Force Information (Europe) Limited (SEE BELOW UNDER “ELIGIBILITY”).
2. To be eligible, you must be resident in the United Kingdom or Eire and over the age of 18.
3. To be able to take part in this survey, you have to have dined in one of the PizzaExpress or Milano restaurants. The value of your purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
4. You are not eligible if, during the Contest period, you are (or you live with) or your immediate family member (parent, child, sibling and spouse of any of the foregoing) is an employee, representative, or agent of the Promoter or the Administrator or any of their subsidiaries, licensees or affiliate.
5. The chances of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of the Promoter’s outlets that are participating in the Contest.
6. By entering, entrants agree that the Promoter or its clients shall not bear any liability for, and entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold Promoter harmless from any losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from participation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
CONTEST RULES AND HOW TO ENTER
7. There will be a series of distinct and separate contests each lasting one (1) month across two (2) websites. The initial contest starts on 1st October 2013 at midnight on the www.mypizzaexpress.com website and www.mymilanoexperience.ie website and ends on 31st October 2013 at midnight. Subsequent contests across the two (2) websites will follow each month beginning at first of each month and ending one month later on last day of each month at midnight. Each subsequent contest will close on last day of each month at midnight. Each subsequent contest will use the Websites.
8. The Promoter in its sole discretion shall determine the number of contests to be held.
9. Entry to the contest
is through receipt of information provided on your till receipt (“Invitation”).
You must complete the survey online on the Websites. Each Invitation response
will be submitted to the draw for contest period within which it was
received. To complete the survey on the Website, you must either enter the
restaurant location details, or 4 digit code found on your till receipt.
10. This offer is limited to one survey entry per Invitation. Complete the survey within the designated selection fields marked within the on-line contest form. All areas marked with an asterisk ("*") must be filled out prior to submitting your form. Where areas marked with an * are not completed, the survey will not be entered into the draw. For each properly completed online survey, the entrant shall receive one (1) entry to the draw. Entrants will only be included in the draw for the period during which their response was received.
11. All surveys and information become the copyright and property of the Promoter and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter shall be entitled to randomly select a winner. The Promoter’s decision is final.
12. For purposes of the contest draw, each person, household, group or organization is restricted to one (1) entry. This means that no matter how many surveys are completed, only one (1) response will be put forward for a draw in any one contest week. Entrants leaving a common telephone contact number and valid email and home address will be considered, for purposes of the contest draw, to belong to the same household, group or organization and therefore are subject to the above restriction.
13. Every month on the 5th business day following the last day of each month, the Administrator will hold random draws for each of the contests which took place in the preceding month. A prize of will be awarded to one (1) randomly selected winner from each monthly contest.
14. The draws will be held at the office of our survey administrator; Market Force Information (Europe) Limited, Mount Mill Farm, Wicken, Milton Keynes. If a selected entrant chooses not to accept the prize, the prize will be deemed to be forfeited and no substitution or other compensation will be awarded.
15. The selected entrant(s) will be contacted by email or by phone within one calendar month of the draw.
16. If the selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules or has not completed the declaration and release of liability within twenty one (21) days of receipt, that entrant will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be randomly selected from the eligible entries received. The prize will be sent to the winner within four (4) to six (6) weeks of receipt of the declaration and release of liability. All taxes on prize are the responsibility of the winner.
17. By entering, contestants agree to abide by these Contest Rules and all decisions of the Promoter will be final and binding on all entrants. This Contest is subject to all applicable laws. For purposes of UK regulation, the Contest described herein is a prize draw.
18. By entering, entrants agree that the Promoter shall not bear any liability for (a) entries which are lost, postage-due, stolen, illegible, incomplete (or otherwise improperly completed), delayed or destroyed (including, in the case of on-line entries, as a result of failure of the website or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet), (b) the loss, theft or misuse of the prize, or (c) any property damage in any way attributable to this Contest or the prize (including, in the case of on-line entries, damage to any telephone network or lines, on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software) or resulting from downloading any material from the Contest website.
19. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrant who qualifies to win the prize. By entering, the winner grants the Promoter the right to use the winner's name, address, comments and/or likeness, without further compensation, in any advertising or publicity, except where prohibited by law. All entries become the property of the Promoter/Administrator who assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by the Promoter/Administrator on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or down loading any material in the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the entry form download portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, at its discretion, Promoter shall select winner from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
20. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Promoter and Administrator reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
21. Surveys obtained through fraudulent means or through an abuse of the Contest or in any way tampered with, forged, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or mechanically reproduced may, at the sole discretion of the Promoter and/or Administrator, be disqualified.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the contest at any time at its sole discretion and makes no representation as to how many contests will be held.
24. For the name of the winner for a specific monthly contest, send a self-addressed envelope to PIZZAEXPRESS / MILANO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY CONTEST c/o Market Force Information (Europe) Limited, Mount Mill Farm, Wicken, Milton Keynes MK19 6DG within thirty (30) days following the last day on the month in which the contest closing date falls. You must specify the applicable period for which you are requesting a winner’s list. The winner’s list will only be sent after the prize has been awarded.
25. The contest Promoter (hereinafter referred to as the "Promoter") is:
2 Balcombe Street
26. The Contest Administrator (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator") is:
Market Force Information (Europe) Limited
Mount Mill Farm
27. For any information regarding the contest or the survey, please contact the Administrator.