Vision Express Monthly Prize Draw to win a £100 / 120€ Amazon Voucher
1. The promoter of this prize draw is Vision Express (“we”, “our”) whose registered office is Vision Express, Ruddington Fields Business Park, Mere Way, Ruddington, Nottingham, NG11 6NZ
2. By entering this competition, you are indicating your agreement (a) to be bound by these terms and conditions; and (b) that your full name and place of residence may be released if you win a prize.
3. Employees of Market Force or Vision Express, their family members, friends or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Market Force and Vision Express, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
4. This promotion includes 12 monthly prize draws. The prize draws are free to enter and no purchase is necessary. To enter a prize draw, you must complete and submit the online survey at https://uk.marketforce.com/vision_express/ or available after receiving an email invite. Your answers must relate to a Vision Express site that you have visited in UK or Ireland between 26th July 2019 and 31st May 2021. Every question of the survey that is marked as mandatory must be completed and you must consent to your details being used for entry into the prize draw.
5. Only one (1) entry will be permitted per person per visit to participating Vision Express site, regardless of method of entry. Entries will not be carried forward into the next draw. Bulk (meaning the use of any form of technology which allows multiple simultaneous entries), third party or organised group entries will not be permitted. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Entries cannot be returned.
6. The opening date for entries to the first prize draw is 12.01 a.m. on 26th July 2019. The closing date of the last prize draw is 11.59 p.m. on 31st May 2021. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
7. A winner will be chosen on first working day of each month by random draw performed by a computer process from all entries received and verified by us and/or our agents in the previous calendar month. The first draw will take place on 1st August 2019. The last draw will take place on 1st June 2021.
8. The winner of each month’s draw will receive £100 / 120€ Amazon voucher.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 10 working days of the monthly draw [and must provide a postal address to claim their prize]. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 21 days of being notified of their win.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, we and our agents or distributors accept no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by the entrant in entering the competition, including as a resolute of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. You can request a copy of these rules by sending a stamped addressed envelope to:
Market Force Information (Europe) Limited
Linford Wood Business Park